Our goal is to connect good people with good food. We advertise sustainable food jobs and training opportunities to help jobseekers and employers find each other.
International House, Brixton SW97QE
Unpaid Internship Part-time
Objectives of Post
* To co-ordinate volunteers across all the projects.
Main duties and Responsibilities
* To assist with recruiting, inducting and supporting community and corporate volunteers.
* To keep the volunteering database up to date and validate volunteer hours.
* To maintain systems to closely monitor volunteer activity, contributing to any monitoring or reports to assess progress and reports to funders.
* To report to management and trustees any feedback from volunteers.
* To liaise with corporate, statutory, voluntary and community organisations to promote volunteering opportunities and events.
* To contribute to use of social media to promote work of organisation.
* To work with the communications team in volunteer communications and the creation of the monthly newsletter.
* To develop a volunteer community group.
* To abide by the Employee Handbook and the policies and procedures of Be Enriched and to protect Be Enriched’s interests at all time.
* To attend all Be Enriched Community and Volunteer events.
* To support organisation and delivery of Be Enriched community activities and fundraising events.
* To support Be Enriched to ensure that Child and Adult at risk Protection and Safeguarding procedures are adhered to.
* Attend supervision sessions and appraisals and contribute to team meetings.
* To undertake such other work appropriate to the post as may be assigned by supervisor
Must have or be willing to get an enhanced DBS
Must be available to work 2-3days a week in Brixton (14 hours)
We are interested in those without formal qualifications that can demonstrate life experience
Skills and Abilities
Please send your CV and cover letter, outling why you want to work for us and how your skills match the role, to email@example.com.
Please mention Roots to Work when applying for these jobs
About Be Enriched
Be Enriched has been enriching community through food since 2013. By using a food as a connector we create social sanctuaries where everyone is welcome to share skills and knowledge effecting change. We run Community canteens, cooking classes, advocate for borough wide and national change and support educational programmes.