Production Team - Cake & Savouries
Hambleton Bakery Ltd
Posted: 18 Sep 2023
Deadline: 30 Oct 2023
Compensation: Depending on experience
Full-time Part-time Permanent
- Working as part of a team in time-bound and often challenging kitchen environment, working from scratch, you will be producing sweet cakes and savoury pastry products, soups, salads, and product for our shops and café, to a high standard and often in high volumes.
- Full time will be working 6/7 rota basis with hours between 7am and 6pm includes weekend work or a twilight shift rota from 4.30pm – Midnight.
- Temporary Part Time role will be working Monday – Friday, 9am – 3pm.
- The role will be based out of our Exton site, which is in a rural location, so your own transport is essential.
The perfect candidate for this role would be someone:
- Who has bakery experience, however, this is not essential, as training will be provided.
- Is methodical and have good organisational skills, works to a high standard, can work well under pressure, energetic, accurate attention to detail is key with a can-do attitude.
- Who can work in a small team.
- Is focused on maintaining excellent standards of personal, food and kitchen hygiene.
- Is proficient to work unsupervised and be a confident communicator.
- Is flexible regarding overtime in busy periods.
- Who has their own transport, as the bakery is at a remote location with no public transport.
In return, you will receive:
- 28 days paid holiday pro rata per year (includes bank hols).
- Staff discount on our amazing products.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free access to a local Gym and Fitness classes.
- Ride your bike to work scheme.
- On site parking.
- Refer a friend programme.
To learn more about Hambleton Bakery go to www.hambletonbakery.co.uk
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send letter with CV to email@example.com
Please mention Roots to Work when applying for these jobs
About Hambleton Bakery Ltd
Rural Artisan Bakery, established in 2007 to make good quality real bread using local ingredients; we now have 6 shops & 150 wholesale customers & have just invested in a brand new state of the art artisan bakery where we can produce 1000 of sourdoughs to meet the growing demand !