Head of Innovation
Posted: 2 Sep 2021
Deadline: 22 Sep 2021
Compensation: £44,253 per annum
Paid Full-time Part-time
About the opportunity
- Opportunity to lead the design and innovation of programmes across Soil Association to drive better outcomes for climate, nature, and health
- Playing a pivotal role in transforming our programmes to meet our new strategic vision: A world with good health, in balance with nature and a safe climate restored for all.
- This is a leadership role on the executive team - working closely with senior leaders throughout the organisation to develop the business to support radical innovation and the incremental design of existing programmes.
- You may have come from a Service Design role within the not-for-profit sector or have Product Management experience, or have been responsible for Product Development within a service industry.
- An experienced leader, innovator, and strategist with the ability to see the bigger picture and a clear understanding of how to get there
- You will be outcomes-focused and able to draw on various sources of data and insight to inform both the innovation and improvement of major programmes.
- Ability to work with numerous stakeholders - as comfortable leading discussions with the executive meeting as speaking with a cook in a school
- Passionate about human-centred design – keeping a focus on the end needs and strengths of our beneficiaries
- Experience in a range of design techniques, including interviews, workshops, user journeys and prototyping
- Experience in line management or management of large and complex teams
To apply please visit our website here
Please mention Roots to Work when applying for these jobs
About Soil Association
Our organisation started in 1946 to pioneer a better world – one where we can all farm, eat and live healthily in balance with the environment. Our team of around 250 employees have been working with this vision for positive change ever since. We’re farming, growing, buying, cooking and eating. We’re campaigning, lobbying and certifying. We’re running research programmes that pave the way for change. And we’re inspiring millions of people to take their own step towards a sustainable future.